7/1/14 3:10 PM

(0) Comments

Water Fun

Beej & Chris

We have been loving going to Cherry Hill this year. Kaylee and Connor love the water. They LOVE the dragon slide and get so giddy everytime we go. Last week I was sick in the morning from the pregnancy and hadn't eaten breakfast. I then craved a sub from subway and stopped and got it on our way to cherry hill. I knew the kids would love their meatball sub there as well and got a foot long for them to share.


Both kids ate their own 6 inch sub. Love how much they love them,

A few days later we went to the Layton Splash Pad with Aunt Kierston and her kids


We only lasted an hour before headed home due to the heat. It was unbelievably hot and we didn't have any shade. Needless to say, we will be bringing shade next time for sure.

Connor being soft with his cousin Sydney

0 Responses to "Water Fun "

Post a Comment