12 years ago
Kaylee wanted to come with me to "check on the baby" at my last doctors appointment. She was so excited to see the baby with the ultrasound. During the ultrasound the baby jumped up and the doctor said "did you see that jump?".
Kaylee then went home and told dad all about how she say the babies "skeleton arms and legs" and how "the baby jumped!". It was so fun to see her get so excited.
The doctor said everything is looking good. I am starting to feel a lot better. Week 7 was by far the worst. I was so sick that whole week. That is the week I started taking Zofran to help with the nausea. I don't usually ever throw up, but I did this time around and was sick almost every morning. These past two weeks have been a lot better. I still get nauseated if I go a few hours without eating something. Staying on top of eating definitely helps. I was also super duper tired this time around. I kept falling asleep at 830pm. I remember one night BJ and I were going to watch a movie. BJ asked if I was okay and if I could make it. I said, "yeah, I feel wide awake". Not two or three minutes later I woke myself up from snoring!! I NEVER snore! LOL BJ was so supportive and great about it. I apologized and he finished the movie himself.
I still fall asleep pretty quickly and usually by 10 or 1030 at the latest. On a rare occasion I will make it until 11pm but only if I am staying busy (or working).
Connor is still pretty unaware of the baby in the belly idea, but as my stomach grows from this awkward stage of "looks like you ate too many donuts" to an actual pregnant belly- I think he will understand more. But either way- this time has been so much fun....probably for the pure fact that we have been awaiting this moment for a few years now. But also for the fact that the kids are older and understand more. Sure love these kids.
Post a Comment