7/16/14 7:50 AM

(0) Comments

BJ's work party at Boondocks

Beej & Chris

We (the kids and I) were pretty excited for daddy's annual work party at Boondocks this year. It is a lot of fun. 
They start out the party with feeding everyone and then giving each person 20 tokens to use on the arcade games. 
BJ started out by going on the go-carts with Kaylee (Connor was too short to ride)
So, while we waited we took silly "selfies"
I told Connor "Make a silly face" and this is what he did. He just laughed and laughed thinking he was hilarious
The kids each loved using their tokens and getting tickets!

Mom (I) even found my favorite stacker game! Daddy isn't a huge fan of arcade games so he let me indulge in some of my favorites. Yes, I know I am a little kid still ;)

The kids are usually exhausted by the end so we head out early. This time I prepared and put both kids down for naps ahead of time. Needless to say, we got to stay and play a round of mini golf.
The kids would each play around and then while they were "playing" on the next hole, BJ and I would be playing our own game.
The kids had soo much fun. They could have played golf all day long. BJ even gave Kaylee a little lesson on how to hit the ball. By the end they were hitting the ball pretty good, but would still get lazy and carry the ball into the hole sometimes ha ha

At the very end of the miniature golf you had to put your ball into this giant head. If you got a hole in one then the "head" would shoot fire, and if you missed then it would shoot water at you. Everytime it shot fire it scared the kids. They begged mom and dad to put the balls in the "head" so they could hide. They weren't petrified, they just got startled every time the fire came out because it was such a surprise.

BJ and I "Tied"....but since BJ got a hole in one at the last hole and I just hit the ball in BJ will tell you he won ;)
Kaylee and Connor each got one 150 ticket price. Connor got a toy sword, and Kaylee got a toy that makes cool designs when it is moved around. I don't know how better to explain it, but we all thought it was pretty cool.

We had so much fun this year. The kids were great! They got so excited with each game. It was a lot of fun.
0 Responses to "BJ's work party at Boondocks "

Post a Comment