7/11/14 1:31 PM

(0) Comments

Drive Inn Movie

Beej & Chris

The following picture is so funny to me. I laughed so hard when I saw how totally out Kaylee was in the backseat. My neighbor and I had taken a basket of goodies to one of the sisters I visit teach (she had her baby early and her baby was in the NICU) to the IMC in Murray. We had just recently changed Kaylee from her old car seat to this booster seat with the back attached. One day she had cried and cried saying how much she misses her car seat (we gave it to Aunt JQ) and asked when she can have it back. She used to take amazing naps in the old car seat on small road trips. She would say "I am going to take a nap mom, wake me up when we get there" and she would! After we got the booster she hadn't been able to take a nap in the car....until now! :D
Since we didn't have plans on Friday night and saw that the kids got in FREE to the Drive- INN (4 and under are free) we decided to make some popcorn and head out!

Don't worry- I had my party pants on ;D
We got stopped by someone as we were pulling into the Drive Inn spot telling us our tire was flat. That definitely put a damper on the evening, but we eventually stopped worrying (me especially) about it and enjoyed the rest of the night. It wasn't totally flat so we drove to the gas station nearby and filled it up and got new tires in the car the next day.
BJ got all the popcorn ready for our P.A.R.T.Y

I hung out with the kids in the back of the comfy car
BJ sat in the comfy lawn chair to watch the movie. We switched later on so he could help get the kids to sleep. I was lame and this blurry head shot is the only picture I got of BJ there ;(

We had a good time. The first movie was 'How to Train a Dragon 2' which we had already seen- but the kids enjoyed it a second time. The second movie started at just after 1130 pm and was 'Maleficent'. Both kids were determined and stayed up to watch the very beginning of Maleficent....and then they along with me fell asleep. BJ watched the second movie all by himself lol (I think he had an idea that might happen ha ha). But for 7.50 for two movies, I think we will be going again!
0 Responses to "Drive Inn Movie"

Post a Comment