12 years ago
20 weeks
I can't believe I am half way through this pregnancy at some moments, and then in others I think how slowly this pregnancy has gone so far. I am feeling a lot better. I went through a spout of low iron which made me really winded whenever I walked up the stairs, and just overall made my body exhausted. I have been trying to stay on top of taking my iron which definitely helps.I am feeling the baby move a lot. We have attempted to let the kids and BJ feel the baby kick, but the kicks aren't quite strong enough for them to feel yet....but it will be soon enough I'm sure.
I notice if I forget to take my prenatal vitamins then I have a lot more cravings, my body just tells me what it needs I guess ;)
We took the kids with us to our BIG Ultrasound, here are a few pictures....
The baby moved like crazy and let the technician get all she needed for the ultrasound. She would tell us when to look away so we didn't spoil our surprise of not finding out the gender. A lot of people ask us why we aren't finding out, and the reason is simple. We tried and tried for this healthy pregnancy, and the gender doesn't matter at all to us. I am just so so so grateful to have a healthy pregnancy that has made it this far, that if it is a girl or boy is so unimportant. It does help that we have one of each so I don't worry about having to get things ready because we already have what we need.
This pregnancy has been so much fun with the kids at the ages they are at. Connor has even come and patted my belly telling the baby hi. They just love their sibling already. We can't wait to find out the gender along with everyone else in January.
Post a Comment