8/6/14 9:26 AM

(0) Comments

Natalie comes to visit

Beej & Chris

Cousin Natalie Buys came to visit from California. Since Papa Bruce and Grandma Sherry both work, she came over for a few days to stay the night with us and then headed over to Aunt JQ's house. 

While she was there Jamba Juice was giving away free veggie/fruit drinks. We waited in the store for awhile for our "yummy" drinks.
Kaylee
and Connor both enjoyed theirs.
Mine on the other hand was.....NASTY. lol It tasted like GRASS ha ha. I chose the one that was high in iron because I am low in iron, but it was not the best because I could barely drink even a few sips before I threw it away.


We then took Natalie to look for some clothes for school. We shopped and shopped and shopped.....and she bought.....a cup. Lol, instead of letting me buy her some really cute capris (which she did not like apparently) she used her own money to buy a bedazzled cup. Silly girl

0 Responses to "Natalie comes to visit "

Post a Comment