8/11/14 9:31 AM

(0) Comments

Daddy gets home from Scout Camp/ 18 weeks

Beej & Chris

Daddy is going to have to write a post about his amazing experience while at Scout Camp. But while he was gone, we sure stayed busy. Grandma Sherry and Papa Bruce bought a swing and didn't end up using it, so they offered it to us. Kaylee and I took it upon ourselves to put the swing together while daddy was gone as a surprise.
It needed a little tightening from big strong daddy, but Kaylee, Connor, and I were pretty proud of our hard work putting it all together. The kids LOVE this swing and will go out back to swing in it several times a day. Thanks Papa Bruce and Grandma Sherry. We love it!
A picture of Connor and I at my 18 week mark (he is definitely my son ha ha)
I took both kids to my doctors appointment. Everything looks good so far. I have started feeling the baby move here and there which is so fun. It is the weirdest thing. But even though I am in maternity clothes and I can feel movement inside my stomach.....I still don't "feel" pregnant. Going through a few years of infertility and two miscarriages really affected me. I have a lot of fear and am always worried something will happen, but I have been really trying to work through those fears. This pregnancy has gone in slow motion, in that I am soaking in every little movement and change. Just trying to enjoy it all. Pregnancy is such an amazing blessing that I am very very grateful to have experienced again.

The kids are sure excited to have a baby in the house. I keep telling Connor we will bring the baby home after Christmas is over. He keeps asking me the funniest question that I have yet to figure out what he means, he says "Mom, when ya getting the bag outta ya belly?" ha ha I keep telling him there is no BAG, but he has asked me several times and it makes me laugh every time.
0 Responses to "Daddy gets home from Scout Camp/ 18 weeks "

Post a Comment