12 years ago
After I got home from Scout camp, I was pretty excited to head back to playing some basketball, which is my typical Tuesday night routine. It turned out Tuesday night we got a bunch of wind and as Christie was about to head to Relief Society she came in and told me that another part of the willow tree had fallen. GREAT!
Fortunately it wasn't too much...
We don't own a chain saw, so while Christie was at her activity and between the scout service we had planned for the night, I headed out with the hacksaw for a man test.
We got the tree down and most everything off of the lawn about 10:15 that night. It was a lot of work, but I was sure glad it hadn't hurt anyone or any of our property. I've told Christie several times we're not having a Willow tree in our next house!
Post a Comment