12 years ago
We had heard the Davis County Fair was in town, and being the spur of the moment person I am....I quickly packed up the kids and took them over before heading out to Bear Lake for the weekend. One of the biggest reasons why I only work once a week is because I hate missing things. I love seeing my kids experience different things. I love being there for every holiday. I am like a little kid who hates taking naps in fear of missing out on things, I don't want to miss a single thing ha ha.
Luckily BJ is pretty good about it and lets me do spur of the moment things even on a crazy busy weekend.
We got to the fair 30 minutes before it officially opened which I LOVED. It wasn't crazy hot and hardly anybody was there. The kids loved spending time "milking" the cows and playing with the water table and balls.
There was another family there early as well, they just flipped the switch for the ball shoot and our kids joined in on the fun. Ha ha we knew there was a chance we could get in trouble, but nobody ever came over.
Connor could have played over here the whole time, they had a blast.
We then met up with our friends Brinlee and Everette to go pet the animals.
Kaylee and Connor had fun petting the animals, but it was on the whole other side of the park and I kept getting lost. It was hot and Connor was so tired of walking that I was wishing I just stayed where I was and waited for them to join us later on ha ha. But I knew Kaylee and Connor would love spending time with their good friends.
I am so impressed with how brave these kids are
Connor riding on the pony
In the petting zoo feeding the animals. ha ha I LOVE Connor's face
Kaylee and Connor were just in their element. They loved feeding the animals, even the Llamas.
Kaylee riding the pony
We were sad daddy couldn't make it, but the kids and I had a good time playing and seeing the animals. Gotta love the annual County Fair.
Post a Comment