8/17/14 8:08 PM

(0) Comments

Bear Lake Price Family Reunion

BJ


We had our annual Bear Lake Reunion in August this year compared with the usual July timing.  We are able to use a cabin right on the waterfront and the weekend that it was available changed this year.  Being so close to school, it didn't work out well for some people, but we made sure to work things out to be able to go.

We took my parents tent trailer and headed up Thursday after I worked half a day from home.  The tent trailer is super nice to have and we set up a couple of fans and took the laptop for the kids to watch a show on as well.

I guess Kaylee found something interesting (keep your curtains closed with this girl around!)

The water was amazing!  It was as warm or warmer than I remember.  The weather was awesome too.  One of the family members brought a blowup trampoline.  This wasn't that fun to setup, but the kids enjoyed it.  I was too heavy to use it.  :)

I loved the paddle boards and kids kayaks (as did the kids.)  They were perfect to head out on the water and have some fun with.

Connor would have loved to be in the boat all day.  We forgot his water shoes so he wasn't loving walking in the lake, but he'd stay out forever on the kayak.  He would use the paddle and act like he was actually paddling which was awesome.  He really thought he was moving the boat, and really he had good form.



Mom got some selfie action with the kids!  (Really she took all the pictures because she's awesome!)

Of course no one goes to bed on time so Kaylee and Brooklyn were exhausted Friday night!



Christie even got a selfie with her Grandma.  I think Grandma was a bit confused what was going on, but it was great to have them there.  She is just 1 of the 2 alive siblings in the Price family and we're really glad she's still around!  She's an awesome grandma/great-grandma.


0 Responses to "Bear Lake Price Family Reunion"

Post a Comment