12/13/14 11:29 AM

(0) Comments

36 weeks + 7 Year Anniversary

Beej & Chris


Yep, I have one of the coolest husbands out there. We celebrated our 7 year Anniversary this year. Papa Bruce was so kind to come and watch the kids while BJ and I went to see the new Hunger Games movie. We then snapped a few prego shots together since I was just about 36 weeks along.








I just love this man! He is so fun and though he is a 'planner' will follow me in doing crazy spontaneous fun things together. 
Each year we make each other a gift. This year has been soo busy with all the house building/selling that we decided to just write down a memory for each other. BJ wrote out memories from the last year and I wrote him a poem. We shared it with one another right before going into the movie theater. It was perfect!
In the past 7 years married we have had two amazing kids with another on the way, bought a house and are getting ready to build a new house, traveled to Italy, Switzerland, Atlanta, California, Jamaica, South & North Dakota just to name a few. We have had hard times with fertility problems and pregnancy loses yet we have had amazing unforgettable times. I wouldn't change anything for the world. Love you BJ Tenney. Happy Anniversary!
0 Responses to "36 weeks + 7 Year Anniversary "

Post a Comment