12 years ago
Since the weather was still pretty warm in DECEMBER- we decided to take the kids to go see the lights at Temple Square.
We got them all bundled up and in the stroller while we walked around
This year we took time to go see some of the window displays near Temple Square.
The kids sure enjoyed it
After walking around for a bit, we went inside the visitor center for a bit.
Some Sister Missionaries caught us and invited us to see a family video. We decided since it was Monday night that this would be a perfect way to end our FHE. We started in one room and watched a mini video, but ended up moving into around 7 different rooms with each room decorated different with a mini video about families and their struggles and how they got through it. The kids favorite room was the one decorated as a babies room :) Afterwards we talked about the videos we saw with the Missionaries.
It was a great night.
Now, here are a few random pictures that were taken around the same time but not the same day.
Kaylee and Connor got Christmas cards from Grandma Tenney. Grandma is so good to send them fun cards with stickers for each Holiday, and every time they get just as excited if not more than the last time.
Our amazing friends Brinlee and Everette dropped off Christmas presents for the kids...
Kaylee got a little kit where she got to make a bead bracelet. She loved it! Thanks Brinlee
Everette gave Connor car magnets which were also a big hit. Thanks Everette!
Kaylee was giving me a hard time that I didn't put my shoes away in the correct shoe slot by the front door (I put it next to it). I tried to explain to her that it was hard for me to lean down with a big belly and that I knew I was going to use my shoes again soon. I gave her a ball and had her try a few things out with a big belly to see how difficult it was. Lol She didn't seem to think anything was difficult with the ball in her belly and thought it was just fun. I reminded her that her ball was A LOT lighter than the baby in my belly.
Post a Comment