12/5/14 11:26 AM

(0) Comments

Sleepover in the front room

Beej & Chris

How cute is this little man. He is growing up too fast, but still has the cutest kissable cheeks!

Now this little girl is full of spunk and personality. I love how she will take silly pictures with me.

We got Jazz game tickets from Grandpa Scott; so Kaylee and I had a girls night out and went to the game. We usually go to a play area during half time but the play area is no longer there :( Instead we got nachos and ice cream to share. Even better!

Our amazing neighbor Ashley McGavin told us how to make our own Koolaide play dough. Kaylee and Connor each chose the color they wanted and helped to make their own play dough. I definitely agree with Ashley in that homemade play dough is so much better than store bought.
For FHE one night we drove around looking at lights around town. Daddy then had the great idea to have a sleepover downstairs by the Christmas tree which the kids of course LOVED.






0 Responses to "Sleepover in the front room "

Post a Comment