12/27/14 10:49 AM

(0) Comments

Jazz Game

Beej & Chris

Our neighbors and friends Jamie and Mike Scott invited us to go to a Jazz game with them on Saturday. My amazing aunt Amy watched our kids while we went to the game.
Mike had row 10 seats on the same bench as Jerry Sloan


Jamie and I enjoyed visiting and cheering together

I was feeling pretty huge in my jersey and kind of embarrassed that I wore a jersey that didn't fit. So when we got on the JUMBOTRON THREE times; needless to say I was pretty embarrassed. BJ was excited. He is always trying to get on the jumbotron- but all three times he wasn't even trying. I just kept covering my face and looking away. I already felt huge so seeing me even bigger was not what I wanted everyone to see lol.
JAZZ WON! It was a really fun and exciting game.

I was too embarrassed to take a picture of Jerry Sloan, but here is a picture Mike Scott posted on Instagram...proof he was just a few seats from us ;)

These next two pictures are just random...here my drinking my favorite drink at Swig 'Raspberry Dream'. My amazing friend Ashley gave me a gift card to Swig. Perfect Christmas present! Ashley knows me well :D
BJ taking the kids into the crawl space. He had to go down to unfreeze our pipes due to this cold weather all the sudden.

0 Responses to "Jazz Game "

Post a Comment