12 years ago
We had only received a tiny bit of snow once before Christmas this year, so when we woke up to snow Christmas morning it was pretty exciting. BJ being the amazing dad he is took the kids sledding while I stayed home and rested (I wasn't gonna attempt to sled being 9 months pregnant lol)
The kids LOVED it. We got some pretty cute videos of them sledding that I will have to share
Warming up his hands. I LOVE this cuddle bug. Connor loves to cuddle and hold my hand still, it makes me so happy.
Santa brought BJ and I a new board game. We have been having fun playing it together at night.
BJ then had to go back to work the Friday after Christmas, so the kids and I stayed home and had fun outside (okay, the kids had fun outside). I was so sad I couldn't go out there with them and help them build a snowman. I just didn't have any snow clothes that would fit; heck, my coat wont even zip up lol.
I just LOVE Connor's face in this picture. He thought it was sooo cool that he was going to play in the snow.
Kaylee sure loved eating the snow ha ha. She said "Its my favorite"
They made me nervous getting on the trampoline so I quickly told them to hop off, but I snapped a picture first ;)
Naptime. Love it when this happens :D
Post a Comment