12 years ago
The kids posing in front of the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve
Mom and Dad gave them a present to open....
Traditional Family Photo shoot in front of the Christmas tree
The present the kids got to open had new jammies to wear that night
We then headed over to BJ's parents house for dinner. I had to work Christmas eve morning 6-2 so I spent a lot of time lounging around on the couch. I had a lot of back labor braxton hicks contractions while working so I was pretty worn out though happy to be with the family. This was the first in many years that I didn't have to work Christmas Eve night.
After eating some yummy dinner, the kids and I worked on making candy canes with beads to take with us to the rehab center that we were planning on visiting that night.
Doing gift exchanges
Papa Bruce and Grandma Sherry gave Kaylee some fun Frozen things (including chap-stick which Kaylee LOVES)
BJ got some new flip flops from his brother Spencer
Connor got a cool basketball bath toy and I got some lotion and body wash from Papa Bruce
BJ gave Sherry a rice maker and I gave Bruce a photo book of the kids
Waiting to take the train to go see the lights at Temple Square. Man, I look huge lol
Before we went to see the lights we went to a rehab center to sing songs and drop off our bead candy canes. The kids were LOVING singing to the residents at the rehab center. It was really cute.
After seeing the lights we then took our exhausted and sleeping kids home to bed so Santa could come. We had a great time. This was probably my favorite night with BJ's family in all the time I have been married to him. Everyone but Jamie and her family were there. Everyone got along so well. I felt connected with everyone and just had a great time with them. It was a great night!
Post a Comment