6/5/15 9:25 PM

(0) Comments

Cherry Hill with three kids

Beej & Chris

We got Cherry Hill passes again this year! I was nervous since we now have three kids! But luckily, Ashlynn would take a nap at some point while we were swimming, and when she wasn't she loved  playing with Kaylee and Connor in the water. 

One day, the kids BEGGED to go swimming. We got all packed and ready and saw how cloudy it was outside. I tried and tried to convince the kids to do something else beside going swimming at Cherry Hill. It was windy and knew it would be cold. But the kids were determined to go!
Ha ha, so here is our stuff in the corner in my attempt to keep everything dry. 
I didn't even get in the water and had to put my jacket on it was so chilly.

The kids didn't even seem affected by the wind, and just played together in Pirates Cove.
The sun finally came out a little later and lucky us- the park was empty! 
The Dragon slide is still by far the kids favorite to do at Cherry Hill. Since Ashlynn is still too young to go down it, the kids would ask the life guard at the top to help them get on the mat- go down together- and then I would catch them at the end. They quickly mastered this, and then started going by themselves. By the end of the season they didn't even need me to catch them at the end. It was nice that they could go on their own- but I wished I had someone that could watch Ashlynn so I could go down with them! Dragon slides are the BEST!

0 Responses to "Cherry Hill with three kids "

Post a Comment