12 years ago
We were excited to have the opportunity to go to Papa Bruce's summer work party again this year. Mom was even able to join us this time.
They had blow up games for the kids to play, blow up toys, and blow up slides all over.
Amara asked Kaylee to sing with her so they could win a prize. I was SO proud of Kaylee. She jumped right up there, took the microphone and sang to one of her favorite songs "Call Me Maybe". Sure, there wasn't a lot of people watching them, but I was still super impressed Kaylee would get up there and sing in a microphone in front of everyone. Afterwards they let Kaylee pick out her prize. She got the hammer and Amara got this big ball.
Spencer won this alien
They also had free face painting for everyone
In the big field they had these blow up toys where you get in them and run into each other
Papa Bruce, JQ and BJ got in and were hitting each other. I got in and Papa Bruce pushed me over and rolled me around on the grass ha ha. I then "tried" hitting BJ, but he was too strong and I would just fall over every time. It was a lot of fun.
They also had yummy food AND a balloon artist. Yes, they pretty much had a little of everything. It was a lot of fun.
Post a Comment