6/20/15 8:36 AM

(0) Comments

Parker Family Reunion

Beej & Chris

Here are a few pictures of the Parker Family Reunion which was held at aunt Jamie's house. She sold her house but wasn't moved out yet, so we were able to have it there one last year. 
Grandma Scott was in charge of the outdoor games. They had a few different things set out for the kids/adults to play with. It was HOT HOT HOT, so the kids were a big fan of the mini pool with ice in it. The heat affected the adults a lot more than the kids; they went around and played all the games. Here is a picture of the kids playing the sponge water game. 
Pumpkin cooked dessert in the dutch oven and did a little teaching session for those that wanted to learn. He did a great job, and the food was of course delicious. 


I was EXHAUSTED by the end of the reunion. BJ went boating all day for a bachelor party so he wasn't able to come. Everytime BJ is not with me, I realize how much he does and how grateful I am for him! I sure got lucky didn't I!
I didn't get pictures of the silent auction they had or the talent show. But Kaylee, Connor, Desiree, and Alexa all did a cute little dance routine for everyone. I taught them the dance routine and then we recorded it and sent it to Angela so she could have her kids practice it too. It was cute seeing them get up and shake their hips.  


Oh ha ha, this picture was taken while shopping at the clothing store. Connor was playing around with this mannequin and tipped it over just enough that he got stuck holding the mannequin. If he moved it would have fallen over. ha ha So I made him pose for a picture because it made me laugh...and then I helped him put the mannequin back where it was supposed to go. 

0 Responses to "Parker Family Reunion "

Post a Comment