6/12/15 9:42 PM

(0) Comments

Temple Square Primary Field Trip

Beej & Chris

 Our new ward (West Bountiful 2nd ward) had a field trip to Temple Square for all the primary kids. They had a sign up sheet for those that wanted to volunteer to drive the kids; but those that had Sunbeams coming were required to send at least one adult per family. I volunteered to drive and we only ended up with our kids and our neighbor Evie. I was a little nervous taking Ashlynn with on the field trip, but wasn't sure how I would work out having someone watch her since she would have to eat and I am still nursing her. So, I brought her along.
 They split everyone in different small groups where we each had a bag of treats as well as a scavenger hunt for the kids to do.
 After the scavenger hunt we all went and ate at the Lion House. The kids food was taken care of by the primary, but the adults had to pay for themselves. It was delicious! Everyone was so willing to help with Ashlynn while I got food and helped the kids carry their food. Don't get me wrong....I was exhausted taking Ashlynn and the three kids around the temple...but it helped a ton having others help!
 We then had plans to meet with Pumpkin. While the kids were waiting, they played hide and seek. ha ha it was funny. There was a tourist at the temple taking photos. She saw the kids hiding and kept laughing and pointing and then took a picture of them. She just thought they were so cute.

Pumpkin finally made it, gave us a hug and then had to leave soon after. I was worried because we had waited awhile for my dad to get there, and I knew my parking pass was only for 2 hours which we had passed while we were waiting.....but lucky us, when we went out of the parking they were letting everyone park for free! Sweeeeet!
0 Responses to "Temple Square Primary Field Trip "

Post a Comment