12 years ago
How cute are these two kids?! Every time we came to check out the house as it was being built, the kids were always looking for their new friend across the street named Evi. She is 4 years old and will be starting Kindergarten with Connor. But she really loves playing with Kaylee; and getting into all the girl lip gloss and dress ups.
She came over and was playing with Kaylee, so Connor got on my bed to watch a show on the portable DVD player. Evi jumped on the bed to lay right next to him. It was so cute.
We then got out the play dough when their other
The Healey's (Kimberly Healy is the Primary president) brought over an amazing chex mix as a welcome to the neighborhood. One of the best things about moving here has been all the amazing neighbors and friends we have made. The ward is so great and has been so welcoming. The kids have so many friends their age, and are constantly playing with friends. It has been so much fun.
Here is a picture of us laying out blankets to see what size of rug we wanted in the front room. We quickly realized that we wanted a small amount of carpet in that area for many reasons; but one of them being - Ashlynn. She was just learning to crawl and move around and bonked her head a few times on the hard floor. So, we wanted a softer landing for her to explore.
I didn't realize how overwhelmed and stressed I was until I almost burnt down our brand new house while I was at Iddy Biddy Ball with the kids. I really struggled going from 2 to 3 kids. It took me a long time to find a routine and what worked for me. On this particular day; I had started to boil me two eggs to make a sandwhich for breakfast. Well....I got busy with the three kiddo's and went out the door leaving the stove on. When my stomach started growling at the kids Iddy Biddy ball I realized I hadn't eaten breakfast and remembered that I had left the stove on. While the kids were busy; I quickly put Ashlynn in the car and ran home to find this....
The house smelled like smoke, so I quickly turned off the stove and opened all the windows. I took the pan off the stove and into the sink and ran back to Iddy Biddy ball in Centerville luckily before the kids had noticed.
Lookie what I found at Costco!
Awe just what this room needed :D
Notice all the boxes throughout the house...still a lot of unpacking to do :D
Post a Comment