12 years ago
We took the kids over to the Bountiful Park for the Pioneer Day Celebrations
We let the kids each have a few tickets so they could choose to do a few things before we headed over to the parade.
The kids did everything together
Ashlynn stayed nice and cool in the carseat
We then met up with Grandma, Pumpkin, Angela, Brad, and all the cousins. I had stayed up late the night before and set out a spot for the parade. So we had a nice and shaded place for the parade.
I still made them all wear sunscreen though :D
BJ ran and got a little Ceasars pizza for us for dinner. It was perfect
That night our little family did some fireworks we had bought at the store. We got just a small little set, but it was perfect for our little family.
Sparklers are the best!
That night BJ and I watched a few fireworks some of the neighbors put on while the kids were asleep. It was pretty cool to watch.
Post a Comment