7/22/15 9:08 AM

(0) Comments

House Fun and Slide Delivery

Beej & Chris

 We set up a futon in the basement so we could eventually make it into a little play area for the kids

 Can I just say how much I LOVE having double ovens. I didn't know how much I would use it, but I am quickly realizing how nice they are. We made cookies to take to neighbors as a thank you for all their help. With the use of two ovens, cooking those cookies went so quickly!

 Good thing we have professional cookie tasters.



 When we moved in the house the slide wasn't ready to be delivered yet. So we had to put a temporary wall over where the slide would be. You can imagine my excitement when the slide was finally delivered!!!!

 Look how big it is!



 Eeeek! So exciting!!!



 The kids playing at their friend Evie's house





 We stored all the parts in the garage until the builders could make time to come and install it.

0 Responses to "House Fun and Slide Delivery "

Post a Comment