7/11/15 1:44 PM

(0) Comments

Unpacking_Training for half marathon

Beej & Chris

Like I shared earlier we were pushed for time moving into the house. Since we got the letter of occupancy even though we hadn't officially "closed" on our house with the bank, the builders let us move in. Well, the day we were supposed to close on the house we were surprised with an extra $10k we were not expecting. It made for a really really stressful couple of days. We then found out we couldn't close till the following week. We luckily had savings left that we used for that extra amount but quickly canceled our table we had ordered and decided to wait to put the yard in until spring.

Needless to say with all the stress and my upcoming half marathon- the morning after the move I went running! It was so nice.

How cute are these little kids. I sometimes forget out young they really are till I look at their picture or hear their sweet little voices.


Unpacking all the toys!!! YAY!

Looking for bar stools at the store



Grabbing a FREE Slurpie!



Ashlynn drinking water out of a cup for the first time. She sure loves daddy



The kids borrowed a wiggle car to play with and had fun going together. I wish I could freeze these moments and keep them in my pocket.

The run before I was supposed to run 8 miles but really really struggled. So, BJ ran the 8 miles with me and pushed me past the hard parts. Getting past 6 miles was hard for me. I was so grateful to have him come. My dad came and sat with the kids while I ran with him that night when the kids were all in bed.


0 Responses to "Unpacking_Training for half marathon "

Post a Comment