7/24/15 9:30 AM

(0) Comments

Tenney Family Reunion

Beej & Chris

For the Tenney Family Reunion this year it was held at BJ's Uncle Milo's house. They just kept it really chill and relaxed and didn't have much planned. A few of the people decided to go boating. I knew BJ really wanted to go; so he offered to take the two kids with him. Since there wasn't much going on and I really didn't know a lot of people I took baby ashlynn home to hang out at the house while they went boating for several hours. I then met them back at Milo's for dinner. JC and Anya joined us at that point and we hung out for a bit. That night they had a few neighbors setting off fireworks that we watched.

The kids had a lot of fun boating





0 Responses to "Tenney Family Reunion "

Post a Comment