12 years ago
So after searching and test driving a few different cars and going back and forth and the GMC Acadia and the Honda Pilot- we went with our gut feeling and got the Pilot. Since we have bought the car I have told BJ several times how much I love it and am glad we chose this car.
The features in the car that I love are; the sun roof, heated leather seats, the second row can hold 3 car seats, the towing options, and the fact that it can hold 8 passengers.
Kaylee and Connor love sitting so close to one another and hold hands off and on all the time. Kaylee doesn't love that Connor can get whatever she puts into her cup holder next to him but she fixes that by putting all of her snacks and drinks on the other side. :)
We feel so blessed to have this car and are very grateful!
Post a Comment