12 years ago
We have been doing this schedule now for about a month and it has helped SO much. I went to JoAnns and filled up on their dollar craft items as well as a few other things like play dough and coloring books etc..
Kaylee's two favorite things to do now each day is exercise and craft time. For exercise we will listen to music and have a dance party or do jumping jacks, sit ups, push ups etc.. She LOVES it. We also sometimes use that time for me to go to Golds Gym. We have a VIP pass so I can drop the kids off for free daycare, and now that they are older I feel better about doing it. I haven't gone as much lately because we have been so busy, but the kids love it there. We call it the "playplace" and I am usually only working out for 30-45 minutes and I can watch them on the TV screen while I use the elliptical if I want so it is nice.
Here is Kaylee's backpack. As Connor get's older we will get him a backpack that has some crafts for him in there as well. But for now, if Connor is awake we just let him share with Kaylee.
Coloring or for Connor....eating crayons if hungry..
| Kaylee eating Sour Candy and painting. She said, "I love Sour candy mom!" |
So focused. This girl can paint all day long if ya let her. Looks like she might be asking Santa for some more paints :)
Connor is such a stud! Look at that grin.
Making a necklace
Pure joy!
umm...what she we do next mom? To which my reply is "Lunch and then naptime!" ;)
Love these kids!
Post a Comment