12 years ago
We got to go on a tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch to pick out our very own pumpkins
The said to raise your hand when you find the pumpkin you want.
This is Kaylee raising her hand...
and this is Connor....
Yep this boy still sits and lays wherever he wants to even if it is in mud ha ha
Trying to get pictures of the kids is always a challenge,,,,
and this is how it usually ends.
And if taking pictures with two kids is difficult- than you can imagine with a group of kids how challenging it is to get them all to look and smile so this is what we got (it was a great group of kids).
Kaylee riding the tractor...
After we got our pumpkins we went into this big field where there was tons of things for the kids to do and the best part- it was all free!
They had little slides and then this big slide. Kaylee did really good climbing and I had amazing neighbors that were always willing to help her up when she would get stuck everyonce in awhile.
Pure Joy
I decided to stay with Connor instead of going on the train ride and last minute Kaylee got nervous so Rachelle Lloyd jumped right up and sat with Kaylee. Didn't I say I had great neighbors and friends!
While Kaylee and Rachelle went on their ride- Connor chilled in the Corn Box (sandbox with corn kernels instead of sand).
We had fun but stayed longer than we should of. We left first but I have should have left sooner because we ended with both kids crying, Kaylee peeing her pants and then both of them crying the whole way home. Nap time was heavenly when we got home needless to say ;)
Post a Comment