10/26/12 9:19 PM

(0) Comments

Halloween Costumes/MindShare Party

Beej & Chris

Okay so I decided I better stick with tradition and continue to make the kids Halloween costumes and to try to go with a family theme while the kids are still young and don't care what they dress up as (although a week before Halloween Kaylee kept asking if she could be a witch- so next year may not be as simple).
Bam Bam

This was before I had finished sewing his costume. But it is pretty close to finished and these pictures were pretty good of Connor and the bat so I wanted to share them.

These next pictures are from BJ's work- where the kids went trick or treating
Here is our cute Pebbles.


The kids loved going around and getting candy. Connor would grab hand fulls until we would have to pull him away. He figured since they kept the bowl out next to him- that he must need to keep grabbing candy.
Fred and Wilma








I love this man! He is such a good sport and let's me make whatever costume I want for him and he wears it without complaint.


They had this blue wall where you could add different background on the computer (BJ has access to these pictures so we will just stick with the blue wall photos for now).

0 Responses to "Halloween Costumes/MindShare Party"

Post a Comment