10/10/12 12:32 PM

(0) Comments

Ahh the many adventures of such cute kids

Beej & Chris

They share suckers and love playing together.

Bath time is sooo much better with a splashing buddy



And if all else fails strip down and sleep naked

(I know some of these are blurry but meh)
Yep being a mom is pretty great! 
(p.s. BJ does soo much with the kids when he gets home. He INVENTED the burrito game where he wraps them up and put them in pretend ovens and then pretends to eat/tickle them and the kids LOVE when daddy reads to them. But he usually does this while I am cooking dinner or doing homework so I don't get a lot of pictures of him but I am gonna work at doing better at this cause he is such a cute dad!)



0 Responses to "Ahh the many adventures of such cute kids"

Post a Comment