10/17/12 12:52 PM

(0) Comments

The day we went to IHOP as a Fam

Beej & Chris

 I decided since if we go out to eat it is usually in the evening that we would switch it up and go out for breakfast. For those that know me...I.LOVE.BREAKFAST and usually eat a big one everyday.
 We went and picked daddy up for a surprise breakfast at IHop.
 The kids were getting anxious for the food and my fruit snack supply was gone so daddy being so smart gave them both a straw to play with, and it of course worked and helped keep them happy till the food arrived.

 Connor is just like me and enjoys his breakfast-especially pancakes!
 Isn't that the cutest face you ever did see!?!
 Yum Yum, I got french toast and it was delish!
 We left stuffed and on the way to the car let Kaylee splash in the puddles in the parking lot. Yep- life is good.

0 Responses to "The day we went to IHOP as a Fam"

Post a Comment