10/6/12 11:51 AM

(0) Comments

NEW JOB!

Beej & Chris

I got the job! I am really excited for my new job at Pine View Transitional Rehab. When I interviewed with the D.O.N, she was so kind and told me that their goals are to do all they can to have the nurses spend their time with the patients rather than doing paper word, admit/discharges etc.. She also said they believe that the more they do as a company together to help keep everyone happy and enjoying themselves; everyone is happier therefore making their patients happier as well. Hallelujah!!! Places like this still exist? I became a nurse because I love taking care of people. I love helping them when they need help and just talking to them through their emotional problems or concerns. I just love to help and in my previous job I felt like I wasn't doing this and it was hard. I started training at my new job on Saturday and felt like I kept telling the nurse I was with how amazing her place was compared to my last. I couldn't help it- it is totally different. Sure, I know their will be hard days and difficult situations that will come up but I am really excited for this opportunity and just hope it all works out schedule wise. I am PRN and want to do my best to help out the company but be home with my kids...which can be really difficult at times. The shifts are 6-2, 2-6, and 6-10. I have a few people willing to watch Kaylee and Connor during the weekdays from 6-2 and a few options for 2-4 when BJ gets home. Wish me luck! :)
0 Responses to "NEW JOB!"

Post a Comment