12 years ago
General Conference Oct 2012
BJ went and got all the candy and prizes for the kids and we just reused the pictures from last Conference for our game.
It was a success! Both kids only ended up being awake for one of the two sessions each day due to naps, so we have a few extra prizes for next time.
After Conference I took the kids over to Great Grandma Parker's house while daddy went to Priesthood session with Uncle Nate and Johnathon.
We decorated pumpkins and made homemade pizza
Kaylee was so focused and worked on her pumpkin for a long time- it turned out cute!
Connor decorated a pumpkin too but kept pulling the stickers off after he put it on silly boy
love this boy!
Afterwards we met the boys at Garcia's for treats since the kids and I already had pizza.
Notice BJ's facial hair...he is growing it out for work.
This is Connor making facial expressions like the girls.
YUM!
General Conference was as amazing as always. I only bawled once but learned a lot and felt the spirit so strong throughout the conference.
Post a Comment