5/31/16 8:21 PM

(0) Comments

Kaylee's kindergarten project and choir performance

Beej & Chris

 Kaylee's kindergarten class each got to pick an Oviparous animal (one that hatches out of an egg). They were then assigned to research about this animal, find a picture of them, write out details on the animal, and then they made the animal out of clay at school. 
Kaylee chose a snake and did a great job researching. They then invited the families to come and ask all of the kindergartners questions about their animal and then join in a pic nic on the lawn afterwards.
 Kaylee did a great job! It was so fun hearing her tell all about snakes to everyone that came and asked her.


 Way to go Kaylee!
 The same day I broke my foot (and daddy's birthday) it was Kaylee's choir concert. I blogged a little about it on the earlier post, but here are a few more pictures of Kaylee singing. I love seeing how much she loves the songs. Kaylee would get so excited with each song.

0 Responses to "Kaylee's kindergarten project and choir performance "

Post a Comment