5/24/16 12:44 PM

(0) Comments

School Lunch & Connor's Preschool Graduation

Beej & Chris

To prepare for 1st grade Kaylee had an opportunity to eat lunch at the elementary. I honestly cannot remember why Kaylee is all dressed up for this activity. But if I had to guess it is because Kaylee is such a princess and loves getting dressed up for any special occasion. I mean look at this beautiful princess. I LOVE it!



Connor performing at his last day of Preschool with Mrs. Janet

Connor loved preschool and got a long with all of the kids. His favorite buddy was Brody. Apparently Brady was the "big cheese" in preschool because everyone would fight over playing with him. According to Mrs. Janet Connor was very kind and sometimes let people be mean to him. So she started what she called "assertive training" to teach him to stand up for himself. I wasn't a big fan of her teaching Connor to tell the kids "NO, You are wrong!". So we talked about it at home and worked on our own assertive training. I love that my kids are kind to others and I don't want that to change, but I understand not wanting them to have people take advantage of them. I just would rather be teaching that at home. Anyway, it is a work in progress.












Mrs Janet (aka Mrs. Mimi) taught the kids some dance moves. Here is Connor showing what he's got. 
Kaylee always called her teacher Mrs. Janet, but Connor had two of Mrs. Janet's grand kids in his class and they have always called her "Mimi" so she taught the class to call her "Mrs. Mimi"
Family Photo of the big day!

0 Responses to "School Lunch & Connor's Preschool Graduation "

Post a Comment