5/28/16 1:51 PM

(0) Comments

Lemonade Stand & Desiree's Birthday Party

Beej & Chris

The kids had been begging to do a lemonade stand for a while. I finally took the time to get it set up and let them go out to do it after Kaylee got home from kindergarten. They hollered and sang out to get people to come to their lemonade stand. Kaylee sat there ALL DAY long. She walked away from it once. Connor stayed for a good portion of time as well, but he did get distracted and played with the neighbor Evi for a bit. When it came time to split the money I made sure to have Kaylee get a bigger portion. I was so proud of her hard work!
The kids made the signs and price sheet
We even advertised on social media and got two amazing grandparents come to support
The kids were pretty excited to get a $5!!!
Kaylee's friend Charlie came and helped for a bit as well. Kaylee and Charlie took their bikes up and down the street hollering out "Lemonade for Sale! Come and get your LEMONADE!"

I wish I had written down how much money they had earned, but it was around $28! After paying tithing, putting money in savings, and then splitting it they each got to buy a small toy.
While I was out refilling lemonade Connor went inside and started to cook himself some macaroni and cheese. I walked in and smelt the burning smell, heard the microwave going and quickly pulled it out. I talked to Connor about the importance of not using the microwave without a parent, locked the microwave, and then told him how this could have started a fire and that we were very lucky.
These cute siblings eating pancakes together. Look how big Ashlynn looks sitting up on the bar stool with her brother and sister.
The kids got invited to Desiree's birthday party at the park near their apartment. Connor and Kaylee had another party to go to so we could only take the kids for a little big. Ashlynn fell asleep in the car so I kept pretty close to the car while Kaylee went and played for a little bit. 



Cousin time is always fun
Poor Camden was running with his squirt gun and wasn't looking where he was going and ran right into a wall. He had quite the goose egg to show for it.






Kaylee and I taking pictures of one another in the car after we searched and searched for our keys to the car. Kaylee ended up finding it at the park where Gavin had taken it and was playing with them. We were rushed to get home and frantic to find the keys, so we were so glad when we found them.

0 Responses to "Lemonade Stand & Desiree's Birthday Party "

Post a Comment