12 years ago
The above picture is on Mother's day. I can't even express how much I love these little munchkins. I thought the other night as I went in to check on them before I went to bed how much they mean the world to me. I honestly don't even want to imagine life without them. Today Connor was talking about Heaven with his friend Jed. He said "I want to see what Heaven is like. I want to die so I can go see Heaven". They then started talking about Heaven and how amazing it must be. I told Connor that I don't want him to die because I would miss him too much. He said "I will just ask to come home". We had a good talk about Heaven and how amazing it is going to be when we will all be there together.
Being a mom can be challenging and can take a lot of patience. But the blessing is 100X worth the sacrifice.
I mean look at these two cuties
Here is Ashlynn with her friends Janee and Elle
Kaylee getting off the school bus from her field trip. She was a big fan of riding on the school bus
Watching a movie together
Ashlynn helping herself to some cereal when she was hungry
Kaylee at her kindergarten field trip
Connor hanging out with another girl on his soccer team
Post a Comment