2/6/11 12:07 PM

(1) Comments

20 weeks

Beej & Chris


Ahhh I am HALF WAY there with this pregnancy!! It has gone SOO fast. I am very excited but just can't believe it is going so fast.

The second pregnancy is definitely different. I feel a lot more. I started cramping a few weeks ago and told my OBGYN who told me that your second pregnancy you start feeling braxton hicks contractions early on and it is totally normal. Despite feeling a little more uncomfortable, I am one of the weird ones that actually enjoy being pregnant. I think the reason for that is- I don't usually get that sick (I did with this pregnancy but only for a few weeks), I don't get that big and it takes a while to show, and I LOVE feeling the baby move. I know I am lucky and maybe that is why I am cursed with having the hardest time loosing the weight afterwards and all the HUGE emotional rollercoaster I go through after having the baby. But it is all worth it in the end when you see there cute little face and realize what a blessing it is to have carried that baby in your tummy for 9 months.


Here is to 20 more weeks! :)
1 Response to "20 weeks"
the laytons. said :
February 10, 2011 at 3:28 PM
it really does seem like yesterday you told me you were prego! i'm so glad you love it & feel so great! you are super cute :)

Post a Comment