2/23/11 10:47 AM

(0) Comments

Birthday Pictures

Beej & Chris

"im the birthday girl"


The birthday cake


Kaylee got the big birthday cake and everyone else got cupcakes



Doesn't it look delish!




This is after Kaylee got to it. ha ha She only ate the icing and didn't even make a dent



"ummm I don't mind if I do.."




"This is yummy"


"Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to you..."

Kaylee loved to share with daddy. I kept trying to get her to share with me but she only wanted to share with daddy. Look how focused her face is trying to get the cake in his mouth



Tenney Family!














This picture is not in order. Kaylee ate her favorite food "hot dogs" before we had cake :)


Kaylee got a new car seat and the kids loved to play in the box












Opening presents one piece at a time


I love how Kaylee is sitting in this picture- so cute!





Kaylee loving uncle Spencer pushing her around in her new car. She laughed and laughed

All of Kaylee's friends and family


Grandma & Grandpa Scott spoiled Kaylee and got her a fun car to drive in. She LOVES it!



Mommy and Kaylee time before everyone showed up for the party



Thank you to everyone that came and spoiled our sweet Kaylee girl. We couldn't ask for a more supportive and loving family!
0 Responses to "Birthday Pictures"

Post a Comment