12 years ago
Kaylee Joy Tenney joined our family February 20th, 2010, weighing in at 7 lbs 5 ounces.
Now at 1 years old- Kaylee is....
* walking around getting into everything
* giving kisses and loves (hugs)
* talking
* saying prayers
* dancing
* carrying her own baby around giving her kisses, brushing her teeth and feeding her baby doll
* loves to play with cars and say (vroom...vroom)
* knows and understands when I say "do you wanna go night night", because she will nod and walk over to the stairs and wait for me to take her up to bed.
* loves to read books and will go get a book when I ask her to get one.
* loves getting in the bath and will start pulling her clothes off as I turn on the water
* has graduated to only using a sippy cup
* takes two naps a day and goes to bed at 730pm ish to around 630 or 730am ish.
* knows her night time routine so well that after we brush teeth she has her arms folded and head bowed ready to say prayers.
For Kaylees party we invited aunts, uncles and grandparents. We had a BBQ with hot dogs and hamburgers because hot dogs are Kaylee's FAVORITE. Kaylee then opened presents and then ate her yummy cupcake that my mom helped me decorate (thanks mom!). Everyone else enjoyed some cupcakes that Grandma Tenney helped decorate (thanks Sherryl!). After cake Kaylee went down for a short nap.
During the party everyone was loving on Kaylee and talking about how cute and fun she is. I just smiled and thought to myself. How lucky am I? That is MY daughter. I get to play with Kaylee everyday. I get to give her as many kisses as I want. I get to be home with her everyday. BJ and I both agree in how lucky we are to have a daughter like Kaylee and love her to pieces! Happy 1st birthday Kaylee girl!
Post a Comment