12 years ago
BJ and I got to participate in a party for all the young mens leaders and their wives. We all dressed up in our ugliest sweaters, went to dinner at Robintinos and then played games. It was a fun group of people and was a lot of fun.
My mom was so kind to come over to our house to take care of Kaylee and put her to bed in her own bed.
This was such a fun date! BJ and I don't get out together just the two of us very often- so it was so nice to have that time. Thanks again mom!
Here are some pictures of our Ugly sweaters. I wish I was smart and picked out BJ's ugly sweater from the womens section like Clayt. Clever!
Dinner was fabulous. Everyone in the restaurant kept looking at all of us. We had Great food, Great company and a Great time!
After dinner we went to the Taylor home to play games. I can't remember what the game that we played was called and it is somewhat hard to explain, but there was a lot of laughing going on. By the end we were all hot in our sweaters and I was exhausted. 11pm is WAY past my bedtime! ha ha
Post a Comment