12 years ago
I am just shy of 23 weeks pregnant and I am feeling it. I am sooo hungry all of the time and indulging in whatever I am craving. I am not sick or throwing up, but everything grosses me out. Smells are crazy excessive and exaggerated and my emotions all over the place. By the end of the night I am exhausted and usually end up falling asleep on BJ at around 8:30-9pm, and since I am soo tired I am usually pretty onry. Poor BJ deals with pregnancy really well. I feel like I am always apologizing in the morning to him and he just says, "I understand" and goes off on how amazing he thinks I am. How did I get soo lucky to have found such a supportive and loving husband?!
Everyone tells me that I don't look pregnant or am just barely looking pregnant. I definitely don't get as big as some people because I am tall and have a long torso. But I was looking at pictures of when I was 23 weeks pregnant and I am a little bit bigger now then I was with Kaylee at 23 weeks. I know I may not look as pregnant as others but I still feel the same way as they do at 23 weeks. I definitely love not getting huge but I think sometimes it is hard for people to remember how pregnant I am or even remember that I am pregnant. I mean I cant blame people for not remembering or pointing out how small I am because I am sure I would do the exact same thing. I just have to remind myself of that sometimes.
It is now 930pm and waaaaayyyy past my bedtime. So I better head to bead. G'night
Post a Comment