2/16/11 12:09 PM

(2) Comments

Kaylee's new obsession

Beej & Chris

Kaylee has been exploring and finding new places to place her little tush


I love her chubby little legs



This is her toy Grandma Tenney gave her for Christmas. She likes to push it around, flip it upside down and sit on it. The only problem is she refuses to get out herself. She knows how to, but just cries and puts her hands up for me to help her. I help her and as soon as I turn around she is back on her toy.



I LOVE this smile- how can I get frustrated when she smiles at me like this!?!





2 Responses to "Kaylee's new obsession"
Becky said :
February 18, 2011 at 8:30 AM
She is so dang cute!! Trav still isn't walking but maybe he'll be all over the place soon.
Anna said :
March 11, 2011 at 2:53 PM
That video is hilarious! I laughed and laughed!

Post a Comment